VIDEO IS THE HOTTEST TREND IN 2016! Is your business producing magnetic and compelling video-content that gets tongues wagging? Well, to do that, you need to understand what is out there and which video social-network is best for your objectives.
Let’s jump right in and take a look:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING YOUTUBE?
- Offers great SEO value
- Audience is huge
- Advertising on YouTube is the best
- Revenue sharing partnership
- NO limit to video uploads!
SOME FACTS ABOUT YOUTUBE
- Current global users: Over 1 Billion.
- YouTube launched in 2005.
- YouTube provides a forum for people to connect and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators.
- YouTube is a Google Company.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
- 60% of a creator’s views comes from outside their home country.
- YouTube is localised in 75 countries and available in 61 languages.
- Half of YouTube views are on mobile devices.
Let’s take a look at Vimeo.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING VIMEO?
- Video quality on Vimeo is superb
- Branded player
- Privacy controls, restricted playback locations
- Support. You will get 1 hour turnaround response time to support ticket.
- You can customise your URL
- Upgrade to a paid Vimeo PRO account for added benefits
- Analytics are superior
- More engaged communities in artistery
SOME FACTS ABOUT VIMEO
- Current global users: 170 Million
- Vimeo was founded in 2004 by a group of filmmakers.
- Today, millions of people from all around the world enjoy Vimeo.
- Vimeo is great for ARTISTS | INDIE FILMAKERS | MUSICIANS
The Cape region in South Africa experienced several raging fires that caused major destruction. Below you will see a video created by a South African, Calvin Munhuweyi in 2015, who captured a moment of the “raging fire”.
Another great example on Vimeo is that from Christian Andersen – The Street Aesthetic of New York. This channel is set to private and not open for viewing without permission.
View The Other Michael Jackson on YouTube for more quality videos and specifically on the TOPIC OF CHANGE. Get a feel of Michael’s professional identity on the web that is known globally. He believes in “Relentless Marketing” and so should you!
What will your brand be doing to make your mark in the future by using video?